Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Us.

Me: registered nurse, working in the postpartum unit of a hospital.

Working in postpartum was never my first choice of nursing because frankly, teeny tiny babies scared the crap out of me. But as I became more experienced, I grew to love the field and couldn't wait to have babies of my own. 

Him: program director, hosting after school programs for school-age children.

Kids are drawn to him. Maybe it's his kind demeanor, maybe his silly tendencies, or maybe it's the great goofy faces he makes-- but kids just love him. He's always said that he wants like 10 kids. 

Us: best of friends. married since July 2012.

We decided to start trying for kids right away. Timing felt right. And we both loved kids. We were ready.


So... we started "trying".
That word makes me shudder.

No comments:

Post a Comment